2018 is about to pass. There are always some people who are silently safeguarding us. There is always such a small thing that warms you and me. The fantastic photo collection of “The Best Doctor” makes us feel the breath of spring in the bitterly cold winter. Thank you all, the “white angels” in the world!
- The 90-year-old lady: high fever, unconscious, difficult to move. Her family members are also old who are unable to help carry patient. Dr. Dong Weiming resolutely took her and sent her to the hospital for rescue.
- The elderly woman oftentimes refuses to eat and take medicine because of illness. Only when the nurse comes to her bed then she will show a bright smile, eat, and take the medicine.
- The 72-year-old ederly man stopped breathing and heartbeat for three times within 30 minutes. Fortunately, he was saved from death multiple times by the doctors and nurses and finally sent to the ICU.
- A female physician assisted firefighters to rescue patients on the road.
- A mother who accompanied her child who was transfusing fell asleep. In order to relieve the burden on her mother, the male nurse held him up.
- For each surgery operation, the group of “lead-coaters” must wear lead garments weighing more than 10 kilograms and keep working for several hours. Although the operating room is air-conditioned, the surgical gowns are always drenched the surgery.
- Seven or eight hours of surgery operation made them extremely exhausted. At the end of the surgery, they just wanted to find a place to rest for a while.
- The nurse sympathized with the old man whose face expresses a feeling of pain. Without saying anything, the nurse put on her sterile gloves and dug out the excrement…The old man 太then fell asleep peacefully and comfortably.
When we are deeply touched by these “white angels”, as you might anticipate, there is always a concern: is it extremely expensive to stay in hospital? My answer is YES, if you do not have any insurance. In the U.S., the situation is the same.
If your school offers international student health insurance (aka 留学生 保险), it can be an easy and affordable way to get basic insurance coverage. If you’re enrolled in a student health plan, in most cases it counts as qualifying America health insurance (aka 美国医保) in general. However, the price of recommended international student insurance (aka 美国留学生保险推荐) is usually higher than the average price of health insurance in the U.S. (aka 美国医保价格). Some schools ask students to purchase opt insurance (aka opt保险) even though they have graduated from the college. It is a great cost! Here I recommend you to have a look at Huhu international student insurance (aka 虎虎留学生保险) which can help you save a lot of money!